Do you ever wake up and feel like you already failed? You can already see the list before you of everything you have to do and you know you can't get it done. You feel like throwing the towel in before you even set foot on the floor. I do!! Life is busy and stressful and I am always in a hurry to mark off my check list. The older I get the more I realize that I am chasing something I will never catch. I want to feel like everything is done and then I can enjoy life. I always tell my husband "Just this and then I will be able to rest or I will feel better." But the funny thing is that something always come along and here I go again like a hamster on a wheel chasing after the wind. So how can we make a change? I think there is not just one solution and it may be different for everyone. What I am trying to do to help improve are these steps.
1. Before I start anything in the morning I take a moment to pray and ask God for guidance and strength.
2. Make a list of everything on my mind to get done. That way I have it in front of me and not spinning in my brain.
3. Mark the list off at the end of the day and whatever didn't get done roll it to the next day.
4. Organize my time. I'm stay at home mom, instructor , and I'm running my own business so I really have to plan out my work time and home time. I set boundaries for my phone usage. I work while the kids are sleeping. Then I put the phone away when they are around so I can focus on being with them.
5. Make a list of your top things you really want to be good at and focus on those. Here are mine.
Healthy life style
Start with these little steps and see if they help you reorganize and prioritize your life.